How can you help? You could buy a copy (or two, three...) for yourself
Or, you could buy copies, or help us buy copies, for libraries
buy a book for your local library
- Any donor who buys a book in the preorder phase, even if it's only one, will get:
- A bookplate label with the name of the donor, affixed to the inside front cover (endsheet). The label will say something like "This book is donated by (name of donor)"
- On request, a draft press release, which they can give to local media.
- The e-mail information of the author, who will respond to specific questions from local press by e-mail or phone.
- The option of specifying the library that will get the book, if Acclaim Press is mailing the book directly to the library. If the donors plan on presenting the book to the library themselves, Acclaim can mail the book to them.
- Each book signed by the author.
- Each book is less than $40; this includes shipping in the U.S. by USPS media mail.
- Donors who buy 5 or more books will get all of the above, plus a customized bookplate, 4 inches wide by 3 inches high, with a message of their choice. Here is an example of one of the bookplates, which can be added to books going to libraries in the state of Alabama. Or, Acclaim Press can customize one just for you!